Indigofeedback: Customer satisfaction has become really important for the businesses to prosper in today’s time with such a tough competition. Client feedback will facilitate an organization builds strategic business choices that are in line with customers’ interests. The most economical and simple way to gauge client satisfaction is to conduct a client satisfaction survey. The purpose of the Indigo customer satisfaction feedback survey is to give the owners a clear-cut insight into its customers’ perceptions of the standard of its services, products, operations, and the company on a whole. Additionally, the information gathered can facilitate the company’s management and staffs determine areas that require improvement to retain lasting client relationships.
The Indigo client satisfaction survey is extraordinarily useful to the corporate. It’ll facilitate them gather up-to-date client feedback on numerous aspects of the corporate, which will facilitate them stay on top of client trends. Additionally, it shows that Indigo cares about and values client feedback. The corporate is committed to keeping you as a long-term client. In fact, your feedback can facilitate them to outline their business choices.
INDIGO BOOKS AND MAGAZINE
Indigo is a massive Canadian retail bookshop chain founded in 1996. the corporate opened its 1st store in 1997 in Burlington, Ontario. Referred to as Indigo Books Music, the shop mirrored the simplest of a small owner-run institution coupled with the choice of a true emporium.
Dedicated to creating experiences and telling stories, the corporate continues to complement the lives of its valued customers with its lifestyle enhancing products, eBooks, books, gifts, and specialty toys at its 247 stores nationwide and online. However, books stay its core business.
Also read: Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey
How To Complete The Indigo Feedback Survey
To complete the Indigo customer satisfaction feedback survey, you need to fulfill their required criteria. You will need a few things in order to participate in the survey. They are:
- You must have a computer or mobile phone with internet connectivity.
- A valid receipt of purchase from the Indigo store with a survey invitation.
- Some basic understanding of English or French.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada and above 18 years of age in order to enter the contest to win CND $500 Indigo gift card.
The instructions for the Indigo customer satisfaction feedback survey are mentioned below. Go through them carefully before taking up the survey.
- Go their survey portal addressed at www.indigofeedback.com
- Now select your preferred language and click on the next button to move further.
- Now are required to specify whether you made a purchase at the register or placed an order at the KIOSK.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the date of purchase and the time of purchase. Along with this, you are required to enter information such as the store number, the terminal number, and the transaction number. All this information is printed on your Indigo receipt.
- Fill up your age in the space provided and enter the characters you see in the box and hit the submit button.
- Now think about your latest shopping experience at the Indigo store and depending on that you need to answer the survey questions one by one.
- Try to answer the questions honestly and thoroughly.
- If you wish to join the contest, you can enter your personal information such as your name, phone number, email id and residential address. They will contact you or inform you whether you are the lucky winner of the contest.
- After you are done with this, you can submit your survey.