Tellanf: Abercrombie and Fitch is known for its casual clothing and accessories that are geared towards a young adult and college-aged audience. The at-ease brand has always had an above average interest in its customer’s satisfaction and has proven it by job to its consumer, staying faithful to their classic vogue choices. Due to this, the style powerhouse created the Abercrombie client satisfaction survey to better perceive its customers, learning how to better serve them in the future.
If you made any visit to the Abercrombie and Fitch store recently, they would like to hear from you about your experience. You can locate the Abercrombie and Fitch survey placed at www.tellanf.com. The Abercrombie and Fitch customer Satisfaction feedback Survey will help the owners of Abercrombie to learn regarding your store experience, about the things that you purchased and what you liked or didn’t like regarding all of the above.
Abercrombie And Fitch Survey @ tellanf.com
The Abercrombie and Fitch were founded in 1982 by David Abercrombie along with Ezra Fitch. The brand carries upmarket casual clothing and accessories, with secondary brands Abercrombie youngsters, Gilly Hicks, and Hollister Co. In business for over 120 years, Abercrombie and Fitch have lasted this long, in part, due to its high commitment to client satisfaction.
As of 2014, there have been 1,049 Abercrombie and Fitch locations throughout the globe. The Abercrombie and Fitch have its headquarters located in Ohio in the United States. The company’s competitors are stores like American eagle and Aeropostale. Apart from business, A & F is known for its philanthropic and humanitarian efforts together with fundraising research for women’s cancers and diseases.
Also read : Hollister Customer Experience Survey
How To Complete The Abercrombie & Fitch Survey @ www.tellanf.com
In order to complete the Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction survey, you will need a thing or two. The basic requirements for the Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction feedback survey are as mentioned below. You will need:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with an active internet connection on it.
- A valid receipt of purchase from the Abercrombie and Fitch store with the survey invitation.
- And some basic understanding of the English language as the survey is in English.
Follow the instructions given below for Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction survey. Recall your last visit to the Abercrombie and Fitch store and the experience you had over there. Now let us see the step by step approach to the Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction survey.
- Visit their official survey site www.tellanf.com.
- Keep your Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt handy.
- When prompted, enter the store number which is printed on your Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt.
- After that, you need to enter the register number located on the Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt.
- Your Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt also has a transaction ID. Enter it when prompted.
- Lastly, enter the date of purchase and the time of purchase printed on the Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt.
- Click the submit button.
- Now answer the survey questions specific to your last visit and purchase.
- After that, submit your Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction survey.