Tellanf: Abercrombie and Fitch is known for its casual clothing and accessories that are geared towards a young adult and college-aged audience. The at-ease brand has always had an above average interest in its customer’s satisfaction and has proven it by job to its consumer, staying faithful to their classic vogue choices. Due to this, the style powerhouse created the Abercrombie client satisfaction survey to better perceive its customers, learning how to better serve them in the future.
If you made any visit to the Abercrombie and Fitch store recently, they would like to hear from you about your experience. You can locate the Abercrombie and Fitch survey placed at www.tellanf.com. The Abercrombie and Fitch customer Satisfaction feedback Survey will help the owners of Abercrombie to learn regarding your store experience, about the things that you purchased and what you liked or didn’t like regarding all of the above.
Abercrombie And Fitch Survey @ tellanf.com
The Abercrombie and Fitch were founded in 1982 by David Abercrombie along with Ezra Fitch. The brand carries upmarket casual clothing and accessories, with secondary brands Abercrombie youngsters, Gilly Hicks, and Hollister Co. In business for over 120 years, Abercrombie and Fitch have lasted this long, in part, due to its high commitment to client satisfaction.
As of 2014, there have been 1,049 Abercrombie and Fitch locations throughout the globe. The Abercrombie and Fitch have its headquarters located in Ohio in the United States. The company’s competitors are stores like American eagle and Aeropostale. Apart from business, A & F is known for its philanthropic and humanitarian efforts together with fundraising research for women’s cancers and diseases.
Also read : Hollister Customer Experience Survey
Abercrombie And Fitch Survey Goals
The goal of the Abercrombie And Fitch Survey is to know the amount of people satisfied with their services. Also the survey helps them group different people with different fashion needs into categories and stock their store’s supplies accordingly. They also want to determine the friendliness of staff available in the stores and whether they fulfill your needs or not. Here’s a small list of goals that the survey aims for:
- To differenciate demographics.
- To know more about the customers.
- To assess the best and worst performing stores.
- To know about the customer experience at a specific store location.
- To know whether the staff is friendly at a specific store location.
How To Complete The Abercrombie & Fitch Survey @ www.tellanf.com
In order to complete the Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction survey, you will need a thing or two. The basic requirements for the Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction feedback survey are as mentioned below. You will need:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with an active internet connection on it.
- A valid receipt of purchase from the Abercrombie and Fitch store with the survey invitation.
- And some basic understanding of the English language as the survey is in English.
- You can only use one receipt at a time to submit.
- Your age should be 13 years or above. Entries which do not follow this will be automatically disqualified.
- You should be a living resident of United States, United Kingdom or Canada.
- You should not be an employee of the store. Participation of employees in the survey is prohibited.
Follow the instructions given below for Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction survey. Recall your last visit to the Abercrombie and Fitch store and the experience you had over there. Now let us see the step by step approach to the Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction survey.
- Visit their official survey site www.tellanf.com.
- Keep your Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt handy.
- When prompted, enter the store number which is printed on your Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt.
- After that, you need to enter the register number located on the Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt.
- Your Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt also has a transaction ID. Enter it when prompted.
- Lastly, enter the date of purchase and the time of purchase printed on the Abercrombie and Fitch store receipt.
- Click the submit button.
- Now answer the survey questions specific to your last visit and purchase.
- After that, submit your Abercrombie and Fitch customer satisfaction survey.
Fill the details with utmost honesty. This will ensure that the next time you visit the store, you will be treated to a better shopping experience that the last time. Also, if you have entered your personal email id while submitting the survey, you should keep an eye on it. The company might follow up with you regarding your feedback and provide you with coupons and special discounts in order to compensate with the bad customer experience you had with them.
If you are not able to complete the survey for some reason, feel free to let us know about it and our team will try to get back to you as soon as possible.