Tellhco : Just like the other feedback surveys out there in the market, the Hollister Customer Experience Survey is designed to help the customers share their experience with the Hollister’s team so that they can deliver better services on your next visit to their store. The decision makers at the Hollister’s are eager to know how your experience while shopping with them was and what made you happy or disappointed you. The Hollister are looking forward to the feedback as they will help the company grow more as a brand and making you their permanent customer.
You can take up the Hollister customer experience survey at the www.tellhco.com and the survey takes around just 10 minutes to complete. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the service or with the product you purchased you can straightforward mention that in the survey portal. If the Hollister’s are not able to meet your requirements then you can tell them so that they can improve upon. But your input is really important otherwise they won’t be able to bring about the necessary changes.
Hollister Customer Experience Survey @ tellhco.com
Also known as Hollister Co. or HCo., the Hollister is owned by Abercrombie and Fitch Co. The brand was originally developed so as to appeal the customers from the age group of 14 to 18, but over the years it has grown significantly attracting almost every age group. The casual wear of the company has kept the brand up and running for around 16 years now.
Piper Jaffary ranked the Hollister as the second most preferred brand of teenage cloth wear in 2008 in the West Coast. Along with casual wear, the company also offers other stuff such as colognes, perfumes, soaps, lotions, and lip balms. By the year 2017, the Hollister has around 600 stores worldwide and is continuously growing.
Also read : Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey
Hollister Customer Survey Requirements
To enter into survey you need to fulfill some requirements. The requirements ensure that the survey is only filled by valid and eligible people who have recently visited the store. This also enables the corporate to reduce spam entries and focus on fixing the valid ones. Here’s what you will need:
- A purchase receipt.
- Store number printed on the receipt.
- Survey invitation printed on the receipt.
- Basic communication skills to convey your feedback in a proper manner.
How To Enter Hollister Customer Survey @ www.tellhco.com
You will need certain things to take part in the Hollister customer experience survey. Here is a list of the requirements:
1. Your purchase receipt from the Hollister store is the most important requirement. All the information for the survey is mentioned in a neat, horizontal row towards the upper corner of the receipt.
2. A smartphone having internet connectivity.
Once you have both of them, you can actively take part in the Hollister customer experience survey. Given below is a step by step approach to the survey:
1. Keep your purchase receipt handy before entering the survey.
2. Go to their survey portal www.tellhco.com for joining the survey.
3. When asked, enter the store number into the provided box.
4. After that, they will ask you to enter the Register (REG) ID. Input the ID in the provided box.
5. Now after that, enter your date and time of purchase which is mentioned on your receipt.
6. They will ask you to enter your transaction (TRANS) ID which is also on the receipt.
7. The questionnaire page will appear. Answer the questions one by one and then click on the submit button.
8. When you are done with the survey, you will get a code for a discount of $10 or maybe $50 on your next visit to the store.
Make sure you answer the questions in the survey honestly. This will ensure that your issue is addressed and you will be treated with a better shopping and customer experience the next time you visit the store. There are coupon codes which offer $10 or $50 discount on your purchase in the store. Make sure that you check your email address provided in the survey for these coupon codes. These codes cannot be used online. They can only be redeemed offline via purchasing through one of the stores.
If you are still having problems while filling in the survey, feel free to reach out to Hollister’s customer support or you can comment down your issue below and we will try our best to help you out!