TJMaxxFeedback: The TJX CANADA came up with the customer satisfaction survey in order to hear the customer feedback. The survey will comprise the customer’s comments, complaints, suggestions, and commendations.
Just like all other surveys, the TJX CANADA customer satisfaction survey came up with the intention of improving upon their services and products. With the tough competition in the market, companies are trying to deliver the best they can so that their existing customers do not leave them.
Not only this, but the company also gives the customers a chance of winning $1,000 every day for completing the survey. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and take part in the survey.
Tjx Customer Satisfaction Survey @ tjmaxfeedback.com
The TJX is a company selling apparel and home goods. Although they have their setup in the United Sta tes, they have stores in Canada as well. There are several brands owned by the company such as HomeSense, Marshalls, and Winners.
In 1957, the company was founded with a different name and got the name TJX thirty years ago. They have their headquarters in Framingham, Massachusetts. They are currently employing around 235,000 employees.
HOW TO ENTER IN THE TJX CANADA CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY @ www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
The survey has several requirements for the TJX Canada customer satisfaction survey. Make sure you meet them before taking up the TJX customer satisfaction survey. They are as follows:
1. An internet connection on your PC or smartphone.
2. A valid receipt from the TJX store.
3. You should be at least 18 years old and must be a resident of Canada.
4. You should be familiar with either French or English.
If you meet all the requirements of the survey, here is a detailed guide on how to carry out the TJX Canada customer satisfaction survey:
1. Go to their survey www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
2. Then a page will come up asking to choose your preferred language: English or French.
4. On the next page, enter your survey number (printed on your receipt).
5. They will ask whether you are 18 or not.
6. Next mention your gender in the provided section (this is completely optional. You may prefer not to answer).
7. After that, enter your date of visit to the store. This is printed on your receipt. Similarly, specify the time of your visit to the store. Mention whether you made a purchase, or a return, or both. Also provide an approx. of the amount spent.
8. Also specify whether you found the item you were looking for and if you are currently a member of the loyalty program.
9. Also describe your experience with the help received from the staff.
10. Indicate the departments you made a purchase from and give an overall assessment of the store based on your experience in that visit.
11. There will be certain positive points regarding the store. Assess them with your degree of concurrence with each of them.
12. Also give an evaluation of the associates you had an interaction with. If you feel that the service was exceptional, you can also give the details of that associate.
13. Mention how often you visit their store and also describe yourself in terms of age and household income.
14. Lastly note down your contact details if you want a notification of the contest results and other promotional offers.